Section 21 Notices

Section 21 Notices are eviction notices if you want to evict tenants at the end of the fixed term.

It’s used to evict tenants and to gain possession of a property that is let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST). The notice can only be used to gain possession where the tenancy is for a fixed term and the property can only be vacated when the tenancy is at an end.

We must give a tenant a minimum of two months’ notice, in writing. Serving a Section 21 Notice can occur at any time after the start of the tenancy, but notice cannot end earlier than the end of the fixed term.

The notice can also be served on the last day of the tenancy, in which case the tenant wouldn’t have to vacate the property for a further two months after the notice is served.

If the tenant is in the initial six months of the tenancy, then the notice cannot expire before the end of those six months. A landlord does not need to give a reason as to why they are serving a Section 21 Notice.

Are there any restrictions?

Yes. The law states you are not entitled to evict tenants using a Section 21 Notice while the tenant’s deposit is not protected with one of the statutory tenancy deposit schemes.

Our Section 21 Notice issue service comes with a fixed fee of £75.00.




Street in birmingham

Evict My Tenant Limited UK Ltd offer various ways to secure a warrant of possession and eviction of tenants. Once a case has been heard in the county court and a possession order granted, most tenants make arrangement to vacate the property.

Read more
Building in birmingham
Commercial Eviction

Evict My Tenant Limiteds believe you should receive the money you’re owed on your commercial investment. Therefore our commercial team are here to assist with recovery by way of enforcing CRAR.


Read more
Issues with renting
Personal Professional Services

Here at Evict My Tenant Limited UK Ltd, we offer a nationwide debtor tracing service which identifies and tracks down an individual’s residential address quickly and efficiently. We also deal with small claims orders and representation.

Read more